B&B Conduit Carts are not only for conduit.
Any rounds that need to be stacked or separated fit into the 8 holding sections, and with four heavy-duty wheels the carts allow easy movement around the job-site.
The gravity lock hinge mechanism adds an increased safety feature by eliminating an instance of user error, and the stacking cups mean efficient storage and transport when the carts are not in use.
All carts are modular in construction and stack and store with one another.
- The B&B conduit cart/pipe tree separates rounds, and the upright portions fold down for stacking, storage and transport.
- Two versions of conduit carts are available. PN 2032 offers increased base supports and flooring, while the PN 2033 (economy) share functions of PN 2032, but designed for the price point consumer.
- The hinge mechanism gravity locks into place for set up, and a simple pull of the pin unlocks the uprights for easy folding.
- Two 6" static wheels, and two 6" swivel wheels allow easy movement through tight working environments.
- 1,000 lbs. weight capacity.
- 57" L x 34" W x 611/2" H (folded height - 20")