SIX-FOOT FOLDING PIPE JACK
Easy and safe for high pipe working applications
The B&B Six-foot folding pipe jack is ideal for pipe holding and leveling in high places. With a top height of 72" / 180 cm tall and a bottom adjustment of 39" / 99 cm, the Six-foot jack can be used for many applications.
The Six-foot jack is foldable and can be carried with ease, fitting into tight spaces when transporting. The height adjustment is performed with a locking tube and 11/2" ACME adjustment.
- Height adjustment: 39" - 72" / 99 - 180 cm
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs. / 450 kg
- Extra wide 38" footprint increases stability.
- Lock washer can be fastened to base for safety.
- 11/2" ACME-thread adjustment.
- Folding design allows easy access into tight work spaces.
- Bottom T-handle locks folding base into fixed position.
- Pipe diameter: 1" - 12"